Applicants are invited to apply for the Current Opportunity
Central Service Department
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our Central Services Department in our Norwich office with at least one year’s experience of working in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with our highly skilled and professional team. You will have a friendly and professional manner with good oral and written skills together with a strong attention to detail and the ability to organise your work load making full use of the IT systems available. You will be able to type accurately at good speed. The main duties will include:
- Being responsible for the efficiency of the services and processes that support the core business of the Firm.
- Ensure that offices are maintained and meet the needs of employees by managing all of the required services.
- Ensure that offices meet health and safety requirements and comply with legislation.
- Organise workload of self and team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Have a responsibility for updating of computerised records on the firm’s intranet and announcements.
- To ensure all team posted material on the intranet remains valid and factually accurate.
- Develop the department’s workflow with the Firm’s case management system and train others within the department (Ref OFM)
To apply for the above position please send your CV together with covering letter to Sorcha O’Donoghue at email@example.com
Note: Applications can also be submitted by post quoting the job reference to:
Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers 13 The Close, Norwich NR1 4DS
Hansells will use your information for the purpose of administering the recruitment process.
Hansells is committed to promoting equality and diversity as well as providing an inclusive and supportive environment.