Applicants are invited to apply for the Current Opportunity
Financial Planning Department
An excellent opportunity to join our well established Financial Planning Department. Previous experience in providing technical paraplanning support to a team of IFAs is essential and you will ideally have or be working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of regulated products and their use in wealth management/financial planning process. In order to be considered for this position you should ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets are all pre-requisites (REF PP)
Central Service Department
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager/HR to join our Central Services Department in our Norwich office with at least one year’s experience of working in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with our highly skilled and professional team. You will have a friendly and professional manner with good oral and written skills together with a strong attention to detail and the ability to organise your work load making full use of the IT systems available. You will be able to type accurately at good speed. The main duties will include:
- Being responsible for the efficiency of the services and processes that support the core business of the Firm.
- Ensure that offices are maintained and meet the needs of employees by managing all of the required services.
- Ensure that offices meet health and safety requirements and comply with legislation.
- Organise workload of self and team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Have a responsibility for updating of computerised records on the firm’s intranet and announcements.
- To ensure all team posted material on the intranet remains valid and factually accurate.
- Develop the department’s workflow with the Firm’s case management system and train others within the department (Ref OFM)
Note: Applications can also be submitted by post quoting the job reference to:
Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers 13 The Close, Norwich NR1 4DS
Hansells will use your information for the purpose of administering the recruitment process.
Hansells is committed to promoting equality and diversity as well as providing an inclusive and supportive environment.