Applicants are invited to apply for the Current Opportunities
Central Service Department
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our Central Services Department in our Norwich office with at least one year’s experience of working in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with our highly skilled and professional team. You will have a friendly and professional manner with good oral and written skills together with a strong attention to detail and the ability to organise your work load making full use of the IT systems available. You will be able to type accurately at good speed. The main duties will include:
- Being responsible for the efficiency of the services and processes that support the core business of the Firm.
- Ensure that offices are maintained and meet the needs of employees by managing all of the required services.
- Ensure that offices meet health and safety requirements and comply with legislation.
- Organise workload of self and team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Have a responsibility for updating of computerised records on the firm’s intranet and announcements.
- To ensure all team posted material on the intranet remains valid and factually accurate.
- Develop the department’s workflow with the Firm’s case management system and train others within the department (Ref OFM)
Closing date for applicants 8/6/2018
Commercial Property Team
We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our Commercial Property Team. The ideal candidate will have experience of all types of Commercial conveyancing transactions and the processes involved. The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines are essential. Previous experience of using a case management system would be beneficial, but training will be provided. (Ref CCA)
Closing date for applicants 15/06/2018
To apply for any of the above positions please send your CV together with covering letter to Sorcha O’Donoghue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that applications can also be submitted by post quoting the job reference to:
Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers 13 The Close, Norwich NR1 4DS
Hansells will use your information for the purpose of administering the recruitment process.
Hansells is committed to promoting equality and diversity as well as providing an inclusive and supportive environment.