What are my employment rights?
- Have I been unfairly dismissed?
- My colleague is bullying me, what can I do?
- Do I get a redundancy payment?
- How do I raise a grievance?
- My employer is treating me unfavourably – what can I do?
- My employer has failed to give me my contract – is this against the law?
We understand that certain situations similar to the ones above can leave you feeling helpless and stressed whether it’s before, during or after your relationship has terminated.
Trying to establish what your rights are and how to enforce them can be a complicated and confusing process. Hansells seek to guide you through, be it simple one-off advice on the terms, post termination restrictions or submitting a tribunal claim, we can help!
We have highly specialised expertise in all areas of employment law and are able to represent employees in Tribunal hearings and cases nationally.
We fully appreciate that not all dealings with an employer result in conflict and every client’s needs and requirements are unique. An understanding of this underpins how we advise and represent you enabling outcomes that are individually tailored to you and you alone.
We advise on all areas of employment law including:
- Restrictive covenants
- Directors Service Agreements
- Employment Status
- Staff Handbooks
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Equality, Capability, Under-Performance & Managing Sickness Absence Procedures
- Unfair Dismissal
- Settlement Agreements
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Negotiations on Exit Packages
- Harassment & Bullying within the Workplace
- Breach of Contract
- Whistle blowing
- Maternity & Paternity Rights
- Tribunal Procedures
- Changes in Terms of Employment
- Unlawful Deduction from Wages
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an initial telephone consultation for swift, effective, jargon-free advice!