Dispute Resolution Executive
- 01603 751 984
Mark Scott specialises in litigation and dispute resolution with more than 25 years successful experience acting for private and corporate clients in the jurisdiction of the High and County Court, HM Land Tribunal and in mediation/alternative dispute resolution.
Mark is a member of the British Association for Sport and Law (BASL) and holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Sports Law and Practice from De Montfort University. In 2019 he was appointed by British Canoeing, the National Governing Body for paddle sports in the UK, to its Appeals and Disciplinary Panel.
Away from work Mark enjoys all sports and is an avid golfer, playing at Sprowston Manor where he was Club Captain in 2018.
Areas of expertise:
- Contract disputes;
- Negligence (including professional negligence) claims;
- Property and construction litigation;
- Probate and inheritance claims;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Rights of way, easements, trespass and boundary disputes;
- Sports governance and regulatory disputes and appeals.
Mark is happy to provide free initial consultations, which in the light of the current Covid-19 pandemic can be conducted by video conferencing if necessary or preferred. If you require any help in the areas of his expertise then please complete the request form below.